Thursday, June 3, 2010

Super Junior

I was looking a while back to see if CD's from Korea can be played on our players here in the US. Because DVD's have regions and if they are from Korea they won't play here. (Sorry if you already knew that) Anyway-upon finding that CD's are typically region-free, I found this little ditty and I thought I would share. Among KDrama's we are also totally addicted to music videos of Korean groups. Our FAVE is Super Junior. LOVE THEM! We also love SHINee and many others. Here's our favorite song right now from Super Junior. I am hoping to cash in on many CD's while we are over there. Because it's essentially FREE SHIPPING! HA!

3 comments:

ElizabethH said...

my 2 yr old loves Super Junior Sorry Sorry!

Marcus/Tash said...

When we had some down time at the hotel I was watching a korean version of entertainment tonight ane these guys were all over it. I think they are pretty popular. you should have not problem finding thier cd. Congrats on the travel call!

Steve and Karen said...

I got a Pororo video and I can play it on our computer.