Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Some Details

Well, I just booked our flights! YAY! We are leaving NEXT Wednesday (a week from tomorrow). I thought it was going to be a little cheaper because we have a week between, ummmm . . . not so much! Oh well, we live 5 hours from Denver so we sprung for a little extra to fly there instead of driving. I REALLY wanted to fly Korean Air, Singapore Air or Aisana and it just wasn't possible. Kinda bummed about that, but in the grand scheme of things it's meaningless, really.

I still need to book the hotel, and see if the Eastern Guesthouse is available. Once I receive our flight conformation I will get to that. Otherwise I am just getting the "last minute things" done.

I can't believe that we will be in Seoul in a little over a week!

SO EXCITED!

8 comments:

Lucky Mama said...

In a little over a week you will be kissing those adorable cheeks. I'm crying happy tears for you.

Steve and Karen said...

I spent a lot of time researching hotels and know the subway system really well if you need help getting a hotel close and easy to Eastern. We didn't get those airlines either and ended up with United which was just OK. Feel free to call me if you need help with booking anything. I can email you my number.

Joisey124@yahoo.com

Karen

Kara O said...

OMG!!!!! SO EXCITED FOR YOU AND CAN'T WAIT TO SEE jOYE IN YOUR ARMS!!!!!! JESSE LIKED THE SOMERSET PALACE. TRY TO BOOK THROUGH WWW.KHRC.COM . PHILIP WAS A HUGE HELP FOR US AND HE WILL BE ABLE TO FIND YOU A PLACE CLOSE TO EASTERN. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE PICS!!

SNC said...

Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you and your family! Isn't it exciting knowing that you will be there soon and have her in your arms forever? Sleep and rest up! The week will fly by. The subway system there is so easy...after a few trips you'll be a pro and be able to find your way around easily! Enjoy every minute!

Brittany said...

Congratulations!!!!! I can't wait to follow your journey to Korea. We will be praying for your travels and time with Joye!

kelly said...

Congratulations! This is so exciting! Can't believe next week you'll be meeting your daughter. I'm looking forward to following your journey!!

Kala said...

YAY!!! And I mean YAY. I've been waiting for this post. I can't wait to see her in your arms!

Michelle said...

So, I cannot believe that you leave in less than 2 days. 2 DAYS!!! Are you dying? I'm sooo excited for you! It's finally here. I know things are probably hectic right now wrapping up last minute details, just wanted you to know that I'm thinking about you and wishing you a safe trip. :)