(almost missed it - again)
Anyway, here are 10 things that I have been doing lately to keep my mind off of EP! :)
1. Spring Cleaning.
2. Organizing Joye's closet. There is LOTS of pink, by the way.
3. Tax stuff. Nothin' like some good 'ol fashioned tax stuff to keep the mind busy. Ick.
4. Listening to TobyMac. He has a new album out, you know. It's awesome. I can drift away and forget about the wait. Only for a moment, though.
5. Homeschooling. Six weeks to go. My intention was to get done early, that way we would be ready for our Travel Call. Yeah, now what am I going to do?
6. Thinking about setting up Joye's crib. I was going to do it once we got I600 approval, but I think we'll wait until we get EP. :)
7. Memorizing this Scripture:
"Humanly speaking it is impossible. But with God everything is possible." Matthew 19:26
8. Praying, with #7 in mind.
9. Stalking the Holt BB, to see if any other Eastern families have any news. Sad, I know.
10. Realizing that nothing can take my mind off this wait, indefinitely. I just have to keep my eyes on Jesus and pray for patience as we make our way through to the end of His perfect plan.
I know this will all be worth it when our sweet girl is home, safe in our arms.
1 week ago