Thursday, May 6, 2010

SUB . . .

. . . MITTED! I ended up calling my agency yesterday because I just couldn't stand it anymore. I was seriously checking my email and phone 1,000 times a day waiting for some news. So I called and asked what-the-heck is going on. (Not really) I politely asked if they have heard anything from Korea concerning the EP's. NOPE.

Then this morning a friend was over and we were talking about adoption and stuff and she was asking me about our status and I said "No one knows." She brought her little cutie-patootie home in July and we did our training together and went through the same agency. So she knows the specifics of the process. Well, once she left and I raced to my email to see if there were any surprises. Um, YEAH! A cute little email saying the we were in fact SUBMITTED for our EP. THE BEST words I have heard in a LONG TIME. And new pics of our sweet, adorable little Joye. I know, THE best.





She has changed SO much. But still cuter than EVER.

We were quoted 3-6 weeks from Travel Call! It's actually on the calendar now. We can put "weeks" in the sentences instead of "months." Totally surreal.

I had a feeling we were submitted because she has had her Visa Physical, but knowing that we are on the next step feels much better! YAY for progress.

I am hoping like crazy that my other agency friends have heard the same good news!

15 comments:

ElizabethH said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joye is SOOOOO cute!!!!

btw, when did u get referral again? just trying to figure out what the latest on how long stuff is taking...

kelly said...

Wonderful, wonderful news!!!! Congratulations. 3-6 weeks is NOTHING! So excited for you to get that call :)

Lauren said...

congratulations!!!! that's so so so so so wonderful!! I am so happy for you!!!!!

Michelle said...

YAY!!! Soooo happy for you - I've been on pins and needles all week wondering if they submitted you. I've been stalking your blog and checking my email. BIG congrats to you and your family. Can't wait for you to get your TC. The new photos of Joye are great - she's adorable!

Kala said...

As soon as I saw her sweet face in my dashboard I clicked on it. I am so excited for you. I have a big smile on my face!!

heidi said...

Yeah!!!!!!!! Woo hoo!!!!!! Etc. :)

Kara O said...

AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!! 3-6 weeks? That's awesome!!!! I hope you and Jesse are there at the same time so atleast I can get a picture of you with him!!!!! I'm so excited!! I have already started packing his back and I cry everytime I look and see her little outfits and snacks in his bag!! It's finally happening for us Jayme!!! This is it! the final stretch!! Can't wait!! By the way she is SO Cute!!!!

Kara O said...

Ok, I reread your post. How did you find out that she has already had her visa physical? Just curious.

Brittany said...

Yeah!!! I've been dying to call too, but figured if you had heard I'd see it- so I've been stalking :) ( sorry about that) but I'm so excited you moved to the next step. I'm so looking forward to counting down weeks- I hope this means next month is our turn. Congratulations once again. Joye looks precious in her new picture

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. This 3-6 weeks will fly by. She is so beautiful!

Lucky Mama said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!! 3-6 weeks sounds so short! WAHOOO!

BTW do you know how far along EP's ore with our agency?

SNC said...

I'm late catching up with all the blogs I follow...but I wanted to still congratulate you on the exciting news!!! It won't be much longer until you get the call! I'm so happy for you and your family to be this much closer...feels great right?

Joyeful said...

Oh my word, she is so precious!!!! I can't wait to see pics of her in your arms!! The wait must be soooooo hard! But you're almost there! : )

Michelle said...

I'm saying a prayer for you tonight sweetie. I've been thinking about you and your family for the past two weeks and it's your time to be approved. It's coming - I feel it. Hang in there :)

Michelle said...

By the way, you got a "shout out" on Facebook and you didn't even know it! HA! Just saying that I was saying a little prayer for you tonight. :)