Yet another Wednesday passes and it's time for a theme. I have been feeling very excited about Joye coming home. It seemed so far away and out of reach, and now seems a bit closer. At night I think about the things that will change our lives forever when she finally comes home. The good things, of course.
10 things that I look forward to doing with Joye when she comes home:
1. Watching her sleep.
2. Snuggling with her.
3. Carrying her. With the help of the Beco that I have. :)
4. Playing with her on the floor.
5. Having her with us at mealtime and introducing foods to her. A little at a time.
6. Reading books to her.
7. Playing peek-a-boo and singing "Twinkle Twinkle" together. She won't understand a word at first, so I did get a Korean Children's CD to help us out a little.
8. Watching the boys play and interact with her.
9. Giving her kisses and telling her how much I love her.
10. Just being together. All of us. Seeing her little personality evolve. Getting to know her better each and every day.
I know the first couple nights home will be hard. She won't know us from strangers. But I pray everyday that her transition will go well. I just can't imagine being ripped from everything I know. My heart hurts for the fear and confusion she will face. We'll get through it and everything on my list will be totally worth it. :)
Happy Wednesday! One more down! How many more will there be, I wonder?
Sisters - a few photos of my girls
2 weeks ago